Do you have experience as a BD&Client Relationship Manager Officer in a large professional services organisation? Are you ready to take on this role with the ambition to broaden your expertise and experience, working for our client, a global top tier firm? Do you have what it takes? Keep reading!
The BD&CRM Officer will be responsible for:
Business Development & Marketing
- Working closely with selected practice groups in the Amsterdam office to implement and execute their business development plans, in close cooperation with senior BD colleagues in Amsterdam and other colleagues in the international network.
- Coordinating pitches for your practice groups / sectors - this includes advising on pitch strategy as well as drafting and coordinating the pitch documents and debriefs
- Handling requests from other offices for credentials or CV input on international pitches
- Assisting with the preparation of research and analysis including client strategy, sector information and competitor activity
- Using EPiC to track proposals and keeping it up to date with relevant client content
- Supporting marketing and profiling activities that achieve the practice sector group's business development goals
- Prepare directory submissions
- Provide support to the team on business development initiatives / projects
- Identifying and potentially drive process and efficiency improvement projects within the department
Client Relationship Management
- Maintaining client information on the various systems = distributions lists, intranet pages, EPiC;
- Distribute internal communications about the client - monthly summary emails, reports, share good news stories;
- Manage client reporting processes;
- Assist to facilitate the client secondment process;
- Support the CRM in the implementation of the client plan;
- Assist with the preparation for client relationship meetings and ensure notes are circulated.
Key Relationships (internal):
- Practice group partners and associates;
- BD&M team in the Netherlands;
- Global Practice group BD;
- Finance/Billing team in the Netherlands;
- PSLs in the practices.
Key Relationships (external):
- Clients (in (panel)pitches, pitch and matter debriefs);
- Industry associations;
- Marketing service providers.
The role would ideally suit a BD/CRM executive with the ambition to broaden his/her expertise and experience, working for a wider range of practices and accounts in a top tier firm with a very international mindset and client base.
The ideal candidate:
- University Graduate, preferably in (business) economics or law.
- Is ambitious and possesses the following attributes and skills:
- Proven ability to identify and prioritise client issues and translate these into business opportunities. In addition, the ability to manage a varied workload, balancing longer term goals and immediate needs/requests, act at peer level with partner and work well in a team;
- Pro-active, with a commitment to getting the job done, ability to multitask, manage priorities and work well under pressure, excellent attention to detail, team player;
- Positive outlook, confident and results focused;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Native in either Dutch or English language; Dutch language skills are not a necessity though commitment to learn Dutch is appreciated.