MILabs is now looking for a
Technical Buyer / Manufacturing engineer
In this role you are part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team of dedicated engineers that develop state-of-the-art imaging systems. Your technical background makes you the key person for the purchase of manufacturing and purchasing parts, to ensure that the operational needs are met, taking into account manufacturability, price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will be the main technical point of contact for suppliers and manufacturers as well as for your colleague engineers (e.g. in determing BOM properties, etc.).
Employee’s tasks and responsibilities are:
- Receive the mechanical and electrical BOM from engineering and make sure it is properly processed
- Request quotes for new/revised parts and discuss manufacturability (if applicable)
- Co-responsible for supplier/manufacturer selection (together with engineering)
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Evaluate supplier performance and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations
- Responsible for on-site (at suppliers) factory acceptance test for critical components
- Main contact person for suppliers for answering technical queries
- Able to from time to time support the operational purchase of e.g. high-volume or routine parts
- You have technical background (e.g. B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering)
- Relevant working experience (+/-5years)
- Preferably working experience in ERP environment
- Commercial mindset, able to routinely discuss with suppliers
- Affinity with machine building industry, preferably completed with insight and skills in the field of fine-mechanics and/or motion control
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality combined with a creative mind
Working with MILabs means working in an informal, fast paced and high tech environment.
MILabs is a young, fast growing and highly innovative player in the molecular and medical imaging industry. With their state-of-the-art in SPECT, PET, CT and Optical imaging systems, MILabs competes with the largest biomedical devices suppliers in the world. MILabs is being recognized as a highly valued imaging instruments provider for world leading universities, CRO's and pharmaceutical companies.
Competitive remuneration, including bonus and pension scheme.
For further information on MILabs please visit our website www.milabs.com. To apply send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Contactpersoon: Erica Risiglione
Adres: Heidelberglaan 100 STR 4.105
Postcode/plaats: 3584 CX Utrecht
Telefoon: 088 7565343